Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Birthday girl

Hello!
So, this is what I wore to my birthday party, which my family and I organized on 14/06/13. My real 18th birthday is on 27/06, but we had to make it earlier.

This June has been disastrous, so far. Firstly, I got mononucleosis on the 01/06 and then a really bad tonsillitis. I had to go to the hospital twice a day since the beginning of June. I had high temperature every day, even on the day of my birthday. We wanted to cancel it, but I managed to prepare myself and show up... And it was amazing! I had such a great time and so did my friends and family. Since then, everything started to get better, even my condition with the illnesses.As you know, there are always bad periods in our lives. However, they always happen for a reason, so that good things can come afterwards. I got 2 offers for my college in the USA. I will keep this as a secret, until it is over and then I'll let you know. One of them is almost surreal, you won't believe it! And it is probably the one I'm going to accept.

Outfit:
Dress - Zara
Wedges - Bershka
Bracelets - Six & Accessorize
This look was also posted on Lookbook and Chictopia. If you have time, please check it out and vote/hype!













Disclaimer: C/O means 'courtesy of' the brand. I always exercise discretion to ensure gifted items are in line with my personal style. All reviews and sponsored posts are written entirely in my honest opinion.