Sunday, August 16, 2015

Shine


Crop top - Zara
Shorts - Bershka
Shirt - H&M
Photos by Milica Jovanovic






















Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last posted and this was kind of an unplanned, but really fun photoshoot with my friend Milica from Milica Jovanovic photography. It was lovely to go back in time when I used to blog more often and, honestly, if I told you I don't miss it at all, I would be lying. Shortly, I spent my summer in Europe, I was home, but I traveled a lot too, and tomorrow I will be heading back to New York - time to take on my sophomore year!
I hope you like the pictures and stay tuned for more posts. Also, don't forget to follow me on Instagram, for more updates.


             

Disclaimer: C/O means 'courtesy of' the brand. I always exercise discretion to ensure gifted items are in line with my personal style. All reviews and sponsored posts are written entirely in my honest opinion.

8 comments:

Shannon Boyce said...

This is such a great outfit. So summery and cute! I love those denim shorts.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Vania Aprilia said...

simple but so chic! love this combo!

Love,
Pudding Monster

Beauty Follower said...

Great pictures!

Have a great start of the week :)
http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

Christy M said...

You look so pretty dear! I love the whole look<3

Regards,
a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

Claire said...

Awesome style :) I think you should share your photos and promote your blog on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

Venoma said...

Cute :)

Check out my latest OUTFIT POST

XoXo Venoma

Venoma Fashion Freak

o─čuz akdeniz said...

amazing girl..:)
http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr/

FASHIONAVENTURA said...

Nice top :)
BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.