Sunday, June 22, 2014

Name it


Top - c/o OASAP
Jeans - Zara
Sneakers - Nike Air Max
Photos by Milica Jovanovic














In my humble opinion, spring and summer are the only seasons when you can and should wear floral prints. This lovely sunny day was perfect for combining a floral top from OASAP with Zara ripped boyfriend jeans and Nike Air Max sneakers, obviously having in mind a sporty look. Add a pair of sunglasses, a bright lipstick and you're ready to go and enjoy a casual (basically) no makeup day!
P.S. Don't forget to support me in a competition by liking my photo - here! :)

Moje neko misljenje je da su prolece i leto jedina godisnja doba kada treba nositi floral print. Ovaj suncan dan bio je savrsen za kombinovanje cvetne majice iz OASAP-a i Zarinih pocepanih boyfriend farmerki, zajedno sa Nike Air Max patikama. Na to sve dodajte naocare i jak karmin i spremni ste za opusten, prakticno no makeup, dan!
P.S. Ne zaboravite da me podrzite u takmicenju, lajkovanjem fotografije - ovde!:)

Top - c/o OASAP (here)
Jeans - Zara
Sneakers - Nike Air Max


Photos by Milica Jovanovic

             




Disclaimer: C/O means 'courtesy of' the brand. I always exercise discretion to ensure gifted items are in line with my personal style. All reviews and sponsored posts are written entirely in my honest opinion.