Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thirdlove.


To be honest, starting this post is probably one of the most difficult tasks I've ever had. Maybe I should firstly share the fact that I'm writing from a different place - New York? Or should I apologize for being away from blogging for way too long?


























Anyway, I can say that these two months without blogging went by so fast. Long story short - I moved to NYC and started my college, finished volleyball preseason and now our volleyball season is on, extended weekend travels and games, trying to stay on top of class and do homework (nerd)... People say that when you are busy you are not ever aware of how fast life goes by. However, thinking about this whole situation yesterday made me realize how much I miss blogging and communicating with all of you (and having some time for myself)! Therefore, I can promise that I will do my best to keep up with the pace I had back in Serbia, even though I'm not sure if I will be able to fully accomplish that.
__________________________________________________

Now, let's get onto to the actual post! People from the brand Thirdlove were generous enough to send me a set of lingerie of my choice to review. I decided to go for a classic color combination - nude and black.
As soon as I saw the pieces when they arrived, I knew I was gonna love them.
The Mesh Plunge bralike the name says it itself, has a mesh overlay on cups, which make it different and unusual. Also, black lace detailings add just enough sexiness to it and finish off the nude color really well. As for the fit and the way it feels on your skin, I can say that it is beyond comfortable and extremely soft. However, it's not much of a push up, so you really shouldn't expect wonders. For the panties, I got Lace Thongs in black lace, to match the details on the bra. Their fit is absolutely perfect - it emphasizes and shows off my curves extremely well, which makes me feel more confident when I wear them.

All in all, if you are looking for some sets to revive your lingerie collection or you just love getting yourself treats and goodies, I would definitely recommend you to try out Thirdlove lingerie! To make your ordering hassle-free, they offer free shipping as well as free returns. Also, if you are in San Francisco area, you can make an appointment and go to their showroom to experience the magic in person.

So, what are you waiting for?!


             



Disclaimer: C/O means 'courtesy of' the brand. I always exercise discretion to ensure gifted items are in line with my personal style. All reviews and sponsored posts are written entirely in my honest opinion.

__________________________________________________________________