Thursday, January 8, 2015

Best I ever had.


Dress - c/o Choies
Blouse - c/o Cichic
Sandals - H&M
Sunglasses - eBay
Photos by Milica Jovanovic

















I firstly want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and happy holidays... And then continue with the outfit post.
Before I moved to New York, I was constantly thinking I would finally have perfect locations to shoot new outfit posts and do what I love. However, now that I am here, I realize that that is very hard to do, especially if you are a student of biomedical engineering and an athlete. Therefore, I feel bad if I disappointed you by not posting regularly (almost at all), but I promise I will make up for everything as soon as I go back home for the summer holiday.
Anyway, these pictures were taken before I left, which you can tell by now tan I look. Simple b&w combination with a hint of sky blue on a dress... As colorful as it gets with me.


Dress - c/o Choies (here)
Blouse - c/o Cichic (here)
Sandals - H&M
Sunglasses - eBay

             


Disclaimer: C/O means 'courtesy of' the brand. I always exercise discretion to ensure gifted items are in line with my personal style. All reviews and sponsored posts are written entirely in my honest opinion.

11 comments:

Asuncion Artal said...

The dress is cute!! Kisses
El blog de Sunika

Helen G said...

such an amazing look!

from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

Ivana fashio girl said...

Odlicna je kombinacija :) Torbica :**

What Katy Knows said...

The perfect look! I love this dress!

Katy x x


www.whatkatyknows.net

Sawatka said...

I like your dress!
Have a nice day. :)

Lydia F said...

wow love this! xx

www.deaddsouls.com

Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean said...

Stunning look. ^^
See you on my blog, lovely greets Nessa

Fashion Lights said...

amazing dress :)


abfashionlights.blogspot.com

Isa Machado said...

You look stunning dear! :)

Isa M., Tic Tac Living

Anonymous said...

This dress is an absolute hit !

http://lyvielife.blogspot.co.uk/

Maria at inredningsvis said...

That dress just KILLS IT :) I really like your blog and im now following you on bloglovin dear.

Check out my new post....How to get a glam table setting on abudget:)

have a lovely week

LOVE Maria Inredning - it's Swedish for decor