Monday, January 18, 2016

Habits



Sweater - Forever 21
Skirt - Stradivarius
Photos by Milica Jovanovic














As usual, the weather couldn't have served us any better for this photoshoot. Negative 5 degrees Celsius with ice cold wind and some snow. Both my photographer, Milica, and I got hypothermia, but nevertheless, great mood was present, so bad weather conditions couldn't stop us from being productive! After a while, I finally managed to get my hands on an oversized coat, and I was so excited to pair it up with a leather maroon skirt, black leather boots, black leather bag, and a black sweater to make it more casual. What do you think? Did you manage to resist the oversized coat trend, or you got yourself one (or maybe more)?

             

Disclaimer: C/O means 'courtesy of' the brand. I always exercise discretion to ensure gifted items are in line with my personal style. All reviews and sponsored posts are written entirely in my honest opinion.

7 comments:

Lizza Lopez said...

Nice coat!

xx L.

www.lalouuula.com

Street style city said...

Great outfit!! Like the leather skirt and leather otk boots combination.

My blog: Street Style City

Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

Vela Stefanovic said...

I loveeee the outfit <3

Eni said...

I think this is one of your best looks! Love the olive green with burgundy, perfect color combination, the materials matches well and the long coat with over-the-knee boots look pretty great!

http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu/2016/01/monthly-beauty-8.html

Asuncion Artal said...

Lovely skirt!! Kisses
el blog de Sunika

Donna October said...

lovely!


http://donnaoctober.blogspot.mk/

https://www.instagram.com/donnaoctober/

Beauty Unearthly said...

Super cute and comfy look.