Sunday, January 24, 2016

Luna



Fur jacket - c/o Mystique Boutique
Lace up sandals - Missguided
Sweater - Forever 21
Jeans - Zara
Photos by Milica Jovanovic














After 3 days, 3 countries, and 2 flights to New York that got cancelled, here I am, writing this post while stuck in Zurich, Switzerland.
             

Disclaimer: C/O means 'courtesy of' the brand. I always exercise discretion to ensure gifted items are in line with my personal style. All reviews and sponsored posts are written entirely in my honest opinion.

13 comments:

Justyna Polska FashionbloggerStylingAndMakeupArtist said...

perfect!

Kathleen Harper said...

You look amazing - I love black on you and your jacket is just so chic. You styled a stunning outfit!
<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

Tales of Two said...

Love the jacket and heels here!

http://talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com.au/

Beauty Unearthly said...

Super cute and comfy look.

Asuncion Artal said...

Me encanta esa chaqueta!! Un besito
El blog de Sunika

Lizza Lopez said...

Me gusta, pero definitivamente usaría otros zapatos soy demasiado friolenta!

saludos

xx L.

http://www.lalouuula.com/2016/01/tesoros-treasures.html

Sara Chergui said...

Love the look !

Sara,
www.thecrimeofashion.com

Andrea said...

The jacket is awesome! I love the look! You are brave to wear sandals in the snow, they look amazing!

Alessandra Heidelberg said...

Amazing look! I love the fur coat and the shoes!w
www.alessandrastyle.com

Erin Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous look! xx, Erin - www.stylebythepeople.com

Imogen said...

I love the coat.

Ukusne_kritike_svaki_dan said...

I have new blog. Can you look? http://mylifewithteentips.blogspot.rs/

sonia said...

love your blog!!!!!