Friday, May 30, 2014

After all













                                                                       Crop top - c/o Missguided
                                                                       Skirt - c/o Missguided (here)
                                                                       Hat - c/o Missguided (similar here)
                                                                       Sandals - c/o Missguided (here)

This outfit post was planned about two months ago but I wasn't quite sure about it... However, I decided to post it just to show you how wonderful this skirt is! I've worn it only once, but I got enough compliments on it for the rest of my life.
Anyway, these pictures are so old that I don't have any fake tan on (I look pale and sick)... But I do have a couple of kilograms more.

Ovaj outfit post je bio predvidjen za upload pre neka 2 meseca, ali nisam bila sigurna da li mi se svidja... Ipak, odlucila sam da ga okacim ne bih li vam pokazala ovu predivnu suknju! Iako sam je nosila samo jednom, dobila sam dovoljno komplimenata za ceo zivot.
Inace, ove slike su toliko stare da nemam tena ni malo i uzasno sam bleda (delujem bolesno, blago receno), a i 2-3kg koja sam u medjuvremenu skinula su tu.

             


Disclaimer: C/O means 'courtesy of' the brand. I always exercise discretion to ensure gifted items are in line with my personal style. All reviews and sponsored posts are written entirely in my honest opinion.