Skirt - c/o Fabric boutique (here)
Sandals - H&M
Watch - Armani
Necklace - c/o Born Pretty Store (here)
Clutch - c/o IvanaFashionDesign
Photos by Milica Jovanovic
The moment I got my Mexican Folk Top from Sugarhill boutique, I fell in love with it. The lovely birdie pattern is perfect for summer and it looks so cheerful! It's really lightweight as it's made of chiffon and it has a cute silver zipper on the back.
As it needed something vibrant to get along with it, I paired it with a coral leather Fabric boutique skirt and added chunky sandals, which I bought a couple of days ago. To sum up the whole outfit, I had to include a simple b&w clutch, which was handmade by Ivana.
___________________________________________________
Dovoljan je bio jedan pogled na predivnu Mexican Folk majicu/kosulju iz Sugarhill boutique-a da bih se zaljubila u nju. Presladak print sa pticicama je savrsen za leto i izgleda mnogo veselo! Buduci da je od sifona, majica je lagana i ima snir na ledjima.
Posto sam trazila nesto podjednako veselo, obukla sam i koralnu koznu suknju iz Fabric boutique-a i obula chunky sandale, koje sam uzela par dana ranije. Kako bih sumirala ceo outfit, morala sam da dodam i jednostavnu pismo torbu, koju je Ivana rucno napravila.
Disclaimer: C/O means 'courtesy of' the brand. I always exercise discretion to ensure gifted items are in line with my personal style. All reviews and sponsored posts are written entirely in my honest opinion.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)