Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sonnentanz
















Maxi dress - c/o Poppy lux (here)


Photos by Milica Jovanovic

I know Coachella finished some time ago but I couldn't help it. This boho Poppy lux dress reminded me of something the Jenner sisters would wear to the festival along with some chunky oversized jewelry, which is an inevitable piece in their outfits. The front cut on the stomach and two side cuts at the ends of the dress are what makes it more bohemian. I'm also absolutely loving the back of it, as there are some crossed straps instead of the regular, straight ones.
Even though I've been told dozens of times not to wear maxi dresses, I couldn't resist but show you this lovely one, which is certainly becoming one of my summer favorites!
P.S. These photos reminded me of a dance in the sun, which is the meaning of the post title :)
_____________________________________________
Znam da je Coachella vec uveliko zavrsena, ali nisam mogla da odolim. Ova boho Poppy lux haljina me neodoljivo podseca na nesto sto bi sestre Jenner nosile na festival, uz glomazan i tezak nakit, koji je neizostavan deo njihovih kombinacija. Jedan izrez na stomak, kao i dva na dnu haljine su detalji koji je cine jos opustenijom. Zadnji deo haljine me takodje odusevljava, jer umesto regularnih bretela ima ukrstene.
Iako mi je na desetine puta receno da ne nosim maksi haljine, nisam mogla da izostavim ovu, koja zasigurno postaje jedan od mojih letnjih favorita!
P.S. Ove slike su me podsetile na ples na suncu, sto se zapravo krije iza znacenja naslova :)

             



Disclaimer: C/O means 'courtesy of' the brand. I always exercise discretion to ensure gifted items are in line with my personal style. All reviews and sponsored posts are written entirely in my honest opinion.